With everything that is going on at the moment, and the restrictions in place for attendees at weddings and social events, Snapbooth has taken some extra precautions to keep you and me safe!
We’re still accepting bookings, however the usual “prop box” that we love having you all play with has been sanitised, scrubbed, and put away (for now). This is due to everyone wearing them at the events which has the potential to really spread the virus. Instead, I’m looking at fun alternatives such as party poppers, bubbles, streamers – the fun stuff (venue permitting).
We have always prided ourselves on maintaining a hygienic photo booth experience.
We have increased our usual hygiene protocols to keep you and your guests safe.
- All photo booths will be fully sanitised during setup and pack down
- Guests will NOT be able to touch the photo booth – only the attendant will operate the photo booth
- We will only attend events where the booth and attendant can be safely distanced from guests
- Social Distance markers will be placed in the booth, and we request that you assist us in ensuring these guidelines are adhered to
- One Entry and One Exit to the Photo area
- No drinks in the photobooth area (this includes the touchscreen – can’t be too careful)
- Attendants can wear gloves and face masks at your request
- Only attendants that are feeling well and have not travelled from any hotspots in the last 14 days will be at the event.
- There will be a limit on how many, and the choice of props will not cover the face (If the client/venue prefers no props, we will happily accommodate this).
- All props will be sanitised by the attendant often as possible.
- A hand sanitiser station with signage will be provided for guests, to use before and after the photo booth, particularly if handling props.
- We will remind your guests to use the hand sanitiser provided, social distance and ask for your cooperation in keeping each other safe.
Keep safe and wash your hands!